Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hair-cut, Dim Sum & More Goodies

Finally went for my trim today, actually, no, more like a chopping session as my hair had grown so long and thick!! Actually didn't want to fall into the category where preggies chop their hair off in anticipation of confinement.

But really had no choice, I can't afford to spend more than 30 mins just to dry my hair during confinement! And the heat now is killing me! I feel so light and 'botak' now - feels so good!!

After my cut, met up with the forum mummies for buffet dim-sum at Tea House where we exchanged all of our Bulk Purchases that we had collected for each other. Can you imagine a table of 8 advanced stage preggies attacking all the dim sum? We were an amusing sight!

Look at my bumper harvest today :













(Above - Red, B&W Flash Cards for babies & Carter's Diaper Bag)









(Left - First Things First Cloth Book - cover & inside)












(Left - My Quiet Book Cloth Book - cover & inside - teaches baby how to tie shoelaces, using zip, unbutton, etc)









(Left - On The Farm Sound Cloth Book cover & inside)






(Left - Soft Pillow Book)






(Below - Soft Foam Wall Decor that can glow in the dark and plays music)







(Left - Soft Foam Books)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails