Remember this Maggi Mee jingle from the 70s? When am lazy or pressed for time, I'll make this for Kimi.
- 1 small potato
- 1 floret of broccoli
- 1 tbsp of small diced carrots
- 2 tbsp of tuna (in water)
- Some butter
- 1-2 slice of cheddar cheese
- Boil or steam potato till soft
- Peel skin when still hot, add butter and mash with fork. Add more if still dry Mash till the potato flesh has absorbed the butter
- Add milk a little at a time, while still mashing till smooth. Set aside
- Boil or steam broccoli and carrots till soft and chop/mash till desired texture
- Add the tuna and veg to the mashed potatoes and flow in till well mixed
- Place half layer in small dish, add 1 layer of cheese and top with another layer of the mashed potatoes
- Cover the top layer with cheese and put in microwave or oven till top layer of cheese has melted
- Remove, stir gently and sprinkle some kelp on top
- Serve when cooled sightly.
- PLS BE VERY CAREFUL with potatoes /cheese dishes as it can be very hot!