Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 11, 2006

Today is 11/12/06 !!! Counting Down to 11/1/07

WOW!!! How time flies and it is almost mid Dec! Another month to 11/1/07 - starting to count down already! Both excited as well as overwhelmed ... a new addition to our family and a whole new world of experiences and responsibilities! Starting to get cold feet!

Beginning to miss eating gingerbread ... let's see if I've still some energy left to bake some ... In the mean time, enjoy and drool over last year's gingerbreadman and house! Keke!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness Tona! You've bought so many things for little Kimi! I was shaking my head in disbelief while reading your blog. Guess all 1st time parents are like that?

Take care ya? And here's wishing you a smooth and short delivery!

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year!

tona-mama said...

Hi Carol! Tks for your well-wishes and for popping by... U don't talk so fast ah.. sekali your turn even more!! Haha!! Actually, not alot leh.. I know some frens even more! Oops! Oh dear, I haven even post all the pix/purchases & u say alot oradi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails