Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 05, 2007

Kimi, The Flasher!

Kimi, our flashee and I don't mean the body parts kind... the cards kind mind you, is really into flashing now.

I started flashing cards to Kimi was he was about 6-7 weeks old and continued at it till he was about 3 months. Then, things got a tad difficult as he was starting to refuse milk. Flash cards went into the cupboards.

Just last week, I thought, I'd better revive this and out came the cards and I started again. To my amazement, he could actually pick out the cards I asked as well as recognise both English and Chinese text!

I tell you the brains of a baby is so amazing, they just absord and absorb. Here'a video I'd taken today of Kimi enjoying his flash card session.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails