Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Photo Shoot @ YK

Today we went for a photoshoot and although Kimi was very cranky since wake, I still decided to go ahead with it. I should have trusted my instincts and postpone it as Mr Smiley became Mr Grumpy today!

It was so difficult to get him to even look at the camera, much less smile for it. But YK was very patient and tried very hard to get Kimi's attention. Although the pix came out not too bad, I can imagine how much more fab it would have been it Kimi felt better. We suspect his 2 top teeth is cutting soon so he's been overly cranky the past weeks.

I really hope this difficult phase will get better and pass. Let's pray together!

Anyhow, I've attached some pix here:-

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails