Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Alphabet Puzzle Surprise

When we came home today, Kimi insisted on playing with the 2 pc alphabet puzzle which hb had played with him earlier in the day.

I was pleasantly surprised when I came out of the room and saw that he could piece some of them correctly and in such a short span of time. He even knew that X was for X'mas! Hmm, guess Kimi knows more than we think he does?
Some of the puzzles which Kimi has pieced
Putting the B to the corresponding pix - Bird.
Pointing out to me that S is for Snake

3 comments:

Lazyg3r said...

Kimi is so clever!! Why did ur hb buy the puzzle? Seeing Kimi, made me want to let Malc try.

tona-mama said...

Ju-Hee, tks! I also surprised... I bgt tis 2 pc pieceing puzzle from Kiddy Palace CP. He oso has the Animals one which hv to match Animal and their babies. This was his first puzzle. Can let Malc try the Creatives ones which is 3,4,5 & 6 pc per box. Nice pix n cheap too! $3.90/box only! I think I hv 10 boxes.. :)

Lazyg3r said...

cool...! will go scout for these when I go kiddy palace. Kimi is so clever, hopefully Malc will be interested in the puzzles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails