Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Steam Eggy Egg Tofu with Fish Floss

This was made the same day when I made the BB Fish Fingers for Kimi, cos I had some leftover egg that was too small to make an omelette.

After cutting up the tofu did I realised I had ran out of Chinese Sausage which I had wanted to use to steam with the tofu. So I substituted with mushrooms and a sprinkling of Fish Floss instead. I placed it on top of the rice (in the rice cooker) so that when the rice is cooked, so is the dish. Quite yummy and easy & fast to cook!

Ingredients
  • 1 tube of egg tofu
  • 2-3 ears of mushroom soaked and sliced
  • 1 Egg lightly beaten
  • Fish floss (or pork floss)
  • Seasame oil
  • 4 tbsp water
Method
  1. Drizzle some seasame oil in a steaming plate.
  2. Cut the tofu in thick slices and lay it on the plate.
  3. Pour the beaten egg on top of the tofu.
  4. Spread mushroom slices on top of tofu and place in rice cooker or steamer.
  5. Steam for 8-10mins or till egg is cooked.
  6. Remove and sprinkle fish floss.
  7. Serve hot. ENJOY!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails