Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bento #13 - Monkey


The monkey's head is made from pancake/hotcake and then I use cheese for cute details. Strawberries and maple syrup in small bottle

Since Kimi said my Octopus Buddies were Monkeys, I made one today for him. Aiyo, wonder why my animals never looked like what it was intended to be? Maybe, my hands are really 'dumb' these days? I thought the above looked like a duck?

But, my little one started shouting "Monkey, monkey" in excitement when he saw the bento and started acting with sounds and actions. Hmm, I'm so comforted.

2 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow... Tona, this Monkey sure look cute... no wonder kimi kept shouting.... "monkey, monkey" :) It realli look good :)

tona-mama said...

Tks so much, Ellena!! U made my day cos I thot a bit look like duck..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails