Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bento #32 - Simply Brekkie

Chicken cocktail wierners, apples and yogurt
Actually don't know what to call this bento since there isn't any theme or speciality to it but rather simple. So, I just called it simply brekkie. I used elephants to brighten it up as Kimi was going on and on about elephants after yesterday's trip to the zoo.

Kimi's teacher asked me to make a light breakfast for him as they are having cookery lesson today and are making Oats Porridge. She said they will get to eat them. Knowing my son only too well (he has refused oats for a while now), I decided to make something simple but filling.

Post update - True enough, Kimi only had 1 spoon of his masterpiece!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails