Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 09, 2009

I Miss You!

Happy Boy! Kimi playing with Serene's cap!

Today, Charmaine and I continued with our girl's day out after lunch as hb made his way home. We stayed till almost dinner time so hb picked Kimi and fed him dinner.

According to hb, he was asking for me in school, in the car and upon reaching home, ran into the bedroom to look for me, calling out "ma-ma, ma-ma". So, hb told him that I was taking the train home and he settled down after that.

When I reached home, he gave me this beaming big smile and called out "ma-ma"! My heart almost burst out with happiness. After throwing my shopping bags on the dining table, I made my way quickly to the loo and Kimi ran looking for me after 2 mins and gave me a big hug and said, "I miss you!" I was stunned beyond words. Not just by his vocab but also by his swwetness! My heart felt sooo warm literally. This is the best day for me in months, years? Thank you, Lord! And I know Lord, You have more good things planned for us in the coming future!

3 comments:

Mommy Mash said...

So sweet of him!!!

I am looking forward to this day from J too!!!

Cuisine Paradise said...

Yes Lord!... Praise Lord for all his blessing to you and your family....... It's always so nice and warm to feel the loved from your love one....:)

tona-mama said...

Mash - Surely!

Ellena - Amen! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails